Friday, July 30, 2010

Yeah, that's right, more stuff...

BOOM

That's right, more stuff I saw when I got home.  Tell your friends!!
A Grill!

Perfect accessory for the baller / playa out there.  Top row is diamonds and the bottom row's gold!









The ACTUAL grill is silver and utilizes propane for cooking.  Not QUITE as gangsta but close.

Office Chair

It's an office chair.

5 Disc DVD Player w/ Surround Sound Speakers

This one can go cheap or free with additional purchase, it's older and stuff.  FREE WITH ADDITIONAL PURCHASE ISN'T A TYPO

Workout Bench
 
Various features such as: It's a bench.
Incline / decline / with bar and weights.  Also has a leg thing.  Will throw in sit-up bench and free weights with this if you haul all of it out of here.  HOLY HEAVY

Patio Furniture

As you have seen, I like sitting.  And relaxing.  This allows you to do both.  Two chairs and a table that can also be a BEER COOLER.  Yeah, I know.  I was astounded as well.