Thursday, July 29, 2010

HELP ME GO TO EUROPE!!

EUROPE!

For those who don't know, it's east of here.  And I'm going.  Once I have enough money.  Which is where YOU come in.
I'm selling stuff!

All of it.  If I have something that you want to own, tell me, and I'll probably sell it to you.  Probably for a great deal.  Because I'm nice.  And desperate.

You don't know me / my stuff but would still like to participate??

Awesome.  I like you.  I'm going to list the stuff I can think of and then list more, and then take pictures. 

EMAIL ME AT CRAIG.CARRIGAN@GMAIL.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS 

So without further ado, here is my stuff:

A brown couch

This might be my favorite item so I listed it first.  It's super comfortable and brown.  There are some minor cat scratches which means it's custom, but there is no customization fee.  Yeah, I know, amazing.

A tan recliner

It reclines and it's tan.  That's about all the information I have.  Come sit in it and if you like how it feels you can buy it.  Simple.

Wooden bench

It's like 6 feet long and sturdy and able to hold things, such as pillows and a Nintendo Wii or people.  VERY VERSATILE!

Onkyo Receiver

This is a receiver for your home theater... or bedroom... or a really heavy paper weight if you want.  It's loud and awesome and can be purchased with the speaker / tv combo for a fantastic deal!  I didn't even bold anything in this description because your excitement should be enough.

Huge TV!

It's huge.  And plasma.  Huge and plasma.  Model number and more generic comments coming soon.

Speakers (up to 5!)

So many to choose from.  Count them (5) B&W speakers for you surround sound people.  BRILLIANT SOUND

TV Stand / Media Thingy

Can't really sell this before the TV because, in reality, the TV is heavy and I have nowhere else to put it.  SO BUY THEM TOGETHER AS A SET CAUSE THEY LOOK TRENDY TOGETHER

Leather Recliner

It's brown and it reclines.  Purchased at Home Goods and never really sat on.  Pictures soon!

Blue Leather Recliner
What is up with me and recliners?  I don't know.  Why would somebody ask that?  Buy it.

Black Bedroom Set

Matching bed (with drawers underneath), two night stands, headboard with shelves and a dresser.  Can be purchased as a group (that'd be way easier for me) or separate (not as easy but I'm not going to be picky).  The drawers for the bed haven't been put together yet so it can even be a fun project.  WHOA

Espresso Colored Desk w/ File Cabinet

I sit at my desk a lot, playing computer games and making worthless Facebook status updates.  And the best part is my desk.  If you have room this desk won't disappoint you.  But you really shouldn't let a desk disappoint you, that would be silly.

Green Tall Bookcase

This is where my books go.  And my DVDs are underneath.  It's snazzy looking and so far my books and DVDs have been fine sitting there.  If you like books and movies you can buy all of them together as long as we have similar taste in both of those (which is unlikely).

DVDs

If you want some DVDs I have some.  Purchase them.  The more you buy the cheaper it'll be, so if you haven't seen The Rock yet (ahahaha who hasn't seen The Rock?) or any of the Twilight movies (just kidding I don't have those) come get some! (THESE WOULD GO GREAT WITH THE TV AND SURROUND SOUND AND RECEIVER AND COUCH AND RECLINER... JUST SAYIN')

ART!
 
I have great taste in art, so if you want some great art, don't worry about having bad taste... just come get mine!  There are framed prints and canvas collages and a ton of other rockin' stuff.  DRESS UP YOUR PLACE, IT LOOKS BLAND

DVD Player (HD Up-Convert Techy Nerd Stuff)

It's supposed to make your DVDs look snazzier by doing something with the pixels.  Don't ask me what.  It works though... but whoever buys it probably just wants a DVD player so that's cool too.